Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments in Lakewood
Your beautiful smile is one of the most remarkable signatures and aesthetic errors of your teeth can make a signature smile less attractive. Cosmetic dentistry is a fast-growing and continually evolving technology with a wide variety of advanced treatment options to achieve a healthy, beautiful, and aesthetic smile for the patients of all ages.
Cosmetic dentistry is an area of dental medicine that is dedicated to addressing such problems and improving the aesthetics of teeth and gums by making the best use of latest dental technologies, while not having to compromise on oral health.
If you're looking for a cosmetic dental treatment to improve your smile, make sure you are ready to answer a few simple questions:
- Am I ready for aesthetic appearance and smile makeover?
- Does your smile makes you look bad and hesitate?
- Is it possible to increase self-confidence with cosmetic dentistry?
- Will cosmetic dentistry improve social and professional interaction with people?
- Are you ready to take a cosmetic dental treatment to reduce imperfections of your teeth?
If you've answered yes to any of the above questions, then cosmetic dentistry may be the right solution to improve your smile.
Cosmetic Dentistry is a Combination of Science and an Art
In order to achieve your smile goals, Cosmetic dentistry is the right solution to your problem which is completely different from other dental procedures. Cosmetic dental care is a combination of both art and science to enhance smile, maintenance of good dental health, and dental restoration. With the help of latest cutting-edge techniques and advanced cosmetic tools, our office is highly equipped to restore your smile and improve overall dental health.
There are a number of dental procedures that can address the above esthetic problems. The choice of a particular type of procedure depends on the overall esthetic needs and the skills of the dental professional. So feel more confident to improve the aesthetic appearance of your new smile that is healthy and beautiful.
At our dental practice, we reshape your appearance of teeth that are as aesthetically beautiful and healthy. You may no longer have to suffer from discolored teeth, crooked teeth, chipped and missing teeth. Contact our dental practice (303) 984-1400 and schedule an appointment for a smile makeover.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a dental procedure consists of a variety of treatment process to improve the appearance of teeth structure, functionality and restoring gum tissue. Depending on the dental requirement, the patient undergoes particular treatment process to improve the smile.
2. Explain the benefits of cosmetic dental treatment?
There are many significant benefits of using cosmetic dental treatment, some of them are:
- It improves appearance of teeth structure
- It corrects numerous aesthetic flaws like stains, misaligned teeth, chipped or broken teeth, gaps between the teeth, missing tooth, root canal treatment etc
- It prevents future dental damage
- Makes you look younger and beautiful smile
- It boosts your self-confidence
- Engages positive social life
- Improves your overall oral health condition and creates a better life.
If you are looking for cosmetic dentistry treatment at Lakewood CO, Call Dr. Tamara J. Herremans and schedule an appointment.
3. What are the treatment options involved in cosmetic dental treatment?
There are a number of treatment options involved in cosmetic dental treatment such as smile makeover, teeth whitening, misaligned tooth, dental bonding, bridges, Veneers, Tooth-colored fillings, dental implants, and root canal treatment. Depending upon your needs, the candidate can go for the treatment and improve the smile.
4. What is the solution for a broken or chipped tooth?
To fix broken or chipped tooth, there are 3 ways:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Bonding
- Dental Filling or tooth-colored filling
To know more about the treatment process for broken or chipped tooth, Consult our cosmetic dentistry Dr. Tamara J. Herremans at Lakewood CO and make an appointment.
5. I have a missing tooth, and what is the solution for restoring missing tooth?
Many people suffer from missing tooth it may be due to the damaged tooth, dental extraction, periodontal tooth loss, and dental cavity etc. In order to restore all missing tooth, the candidate has 3 different ways to restore missing tooth, which are:
- Dental Implants
- Dental bridges
So based upon the candidate requirement and eligibility, the dentist provides necessary treatment to restore the candidate smile.
6. How does whitening treatment work? And how long it takes for treatment process?
Tooth whitening is a simple process to remove stains and discolored teeth from the surface of the tooth without damaging it. It includes 4 phases of treatment to get your teeth whitened, which are:
- Initial consultation with the dentist
- Starting whitening process with protection
- Clean and white teeth
The estimated time for teeth whitening process takes around 45mins to 1 hour. But it may require more than 2 dental visits to get an effective whitening result.
To know more information about teeth whitening process at Lakewood, CO. Call our Cosmetic dentist Dr. Tamara J. Herremans and schedule a dental appointment.