Waterlase MD™ Lakewood Colorado
WaterLase Laser Dentistry from BIOLASE
Maximum Comfort – Complete Efficiency – Stunning Results
Dental anxiety, whether mild or severe, can prevent patients of all ages from taking a proactive approach to receiving dental care. WaterLase dentistry works without heat, vibration, and drilling to provide a minimally invasive, precise, comfortable alternative to traditional treatments.
What is WaterLase dentistry?
The WaterLase utilizes advanced laser technology to:
- Help reduce patient anxiety
- Provide minimally-invasive restorations
- Significantly reduce the need for retreatment
- Comfortably prepare patients for fillings, root canals, and cosmetic treatment
- Provide treatment using less anesthesia
- Reduce bleeding, post-operative swelling, and pain after treatment
- Provide a more efficient treatment in less time
How does it work?
Laser dentistry has revolutionized the way patients receive dental treatment. WaterLase uses the high-tech combination of YSGG (yttrium-scandium-gallium-garnet) laser energy and water to provide a more comfortable dental experience with lasting results.
WaterLase is so precise that your doctor is able to perform restorations to the teeth, gum, and bones without causing damage to surrounding areas in the mouth.
Is it safe?
WaterLase is safe and effective. First approved for use in 1998, WaterLase is now used by dentists around the world to deliver accurate, comfortable treatments that meet the needs of patients of all ages.
If you'd like to learn more about WaterLase treatment, or find out if this is the right treatment for you, please contact our practice and schedule an appointment. We will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.